Saturday 2 July 2011

F is for Friends!!

The one of the things I abso-bloddy-lutely love about my life is my friends, and I just feel extremely blessed to have such amazing ones :) For instance, here is a list of the sweet things my friends have done for me:

1) Alex sends me awesome letters from Ireland :D

2) Cherish took the time to visit me in hospital as soon as she found out I was in there ^.^

3) Romika, Tyla and Amandeep always asking me if I'm okay, when I feel like crap =)

4) Rajpreet putting up with me for three years ;)

I feel so LUCKY to have all my friends, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have had half as much laughs, and the tough times would have been twice as hard.

Wow. Sentimental moment, right there. Moving along....

Errrr, that's pretty much it. Goodbye and Goodnight :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw... that's what friends are meant to do.
    :)

    Love Romiz/Gomez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. F is for Friends who do stuff together,
    U is for u and me,
    N is for Anywhere and anytime at all,
    Down here in the deep blue sea! :O

    Love from Hope xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes indeedy! I shall mention you in my next post, bestest pally :) xxx

    And, THANX ROMZI xxx

    Aur Revoir!

    ReplyDelete