Friday 1 July 2011

Well, Hello There... ;)

Hey! This is (obviously) Lisa here! Yes, yes, I know... it is I :) Well, this is the first blog I have EVER written and so far, it is going vair well, if I must say so my self! So.... what should I write about? Oh, yea! A fabulous introduction into the random but AWESOME world of me, Lisa Howe!!

Okay, well first of all I'm 13, turning 14 at the end of the year. I have a possibliy insane twin sister Amy, who is older by 15 minutes, and is possibly the kindest person you'll ever meet :)

I've had type 1 diabetes (gasp!) since the beggining of last year when I had just turned 12. I'm on 4 (yes, I said 4!!) injections a day, and prick my finger 6 times a day. Fun? I think not.

As for my best friends:

- Cherish :) She is the most RANDOM, most funny, most EPICALLY AWESOME person you will ever meet. Ever. You have my word.

- Alexandra ^.^ Extremely pretty, friendly, bubbly and a whole lot of FUN, she is just a package of AWESOMENESS!!

-Rajpreet =) Just too damn gorgeous, and kind, and PURRFECT!

-Romika :D Fellow blogger and facebook junkie, she really knows how to make great conversation. And as one of my school pallys, she can be pretty OVER THE TOP at times - but thats what I love most about her!!

- Amandeep!! Funny, Silly and never without a smile, she can turn ANYONE (and I mean anyone!)'s frown upside down :)

-Tyla x) She is like my second twin!! (or is it, third triplet??) We have so much in common, it just ain't funny!

- Rachel/ VOLDEMORT!! Just so..... RANDOMLY FUNNY. She's the female equivalent of Ferb from "Phineas and Ferb". She doesn't say much, but when she does, YOU WILL LAUGH.

Well, that's me! Ciao :)

2 comments: